Voicipe Supports Copy Me That!
Your entire recipe collection, voice-enabled.
What is Copy Me That?
Copy Me That is an app that helps users save, manage, and plan recipes.
- Recipe clipper: users can copy and save any recipe from any website.
- Recipe manager: users can easily edit and organize their saved recipes for future use.
- Meal planner: users can create a weekly and monthly meal plan using recipes they’ve previously saved.
- Shopping list: automatically creates a list of needed ingredients based on that week’s meal plan.
Why is Voicipe supporting Copy Me That?
Voicipe Believes: Cooking should be fun, fast, and easy.
Voicipe’s Mission: Let users focus on cooking, by following recipes with their voice.
Copy Me That users can now focus on cooking by using Voicipe to voice-enable all of their saved recipes.
How do I voice-enable my recipes in Copy Me That?
1) Open Voicipe and select Copy Me That
This will navigate you to the Copy Me That login screen.
2) Login to Copy Me That
The Copy Me That mobile-friendly website will load in Voicipe’s browser.
Type in your Copy Me That username and password and then login.
(Note: Voicipe does NOT save any of your personal login information.)
3) Open a saved recipe
Once logged into your account in Copy Me That, your saved recipes will show.
Open any recipe in your recipe collection.
4) Press “Load Recipe”
Voicipe will load your recipe directly from Copy Me That.
5) Press “Voice-enable”
Voicipe will ask you whether to read the instructions or ingredients and then patiently wait for your command.
You can now focus on cooking!
Available voice commands
Voicipe will display supported voice commands at your first cooking session.
To see the list of supported commands again, simply say “Help me.”
Try Voicipe yourself!